V70 O2 sensor ongoing!!!

I have to send the O2 sensor i got back as it was the wrong one!!! They cant supply either and suggeset Volvo again !!!

I might try a universal one, but do I need Zirconia (hopefully as theyre cheap) or Titanium (not cheap!!)

cheers in advance and sorry for prattling on about this but I dont like the idea of Volvo taking the P on the price

Reply to
Staffbull

I think you did contact me a bit back over this vehicle. Before you go buying a Zirconia, (which may be wrong or unsuitable) a few questions.

  1. How many sensors fitted. ie just before the cat or one before and one after.
  2. How many wires
  3. What are the colours of the wires going into the sensor
  4. What make is the original sensor.
  5. Any part number on the old sensor.

Graham

gra

Hi Graham, four wires I'll check the colours tomorrow (dark!!) two sensors - its the front one thats suspect - giving me a P0130 OBD code (lambda sensor fault) down on power and MPG. No Part number and dont know make. sorry about the lack of info :-(

Steve

Reply to
Staffbull

Date of registration and engine code would be useful.