O2 Sensor

I just replaced it since the MIL code read 21 "upstream O2 sensor..." How do I know if it fixed the problem or how do I reset the code?

Reply to
Mel P.

Mel P. did pass the time by typing:

The code should go away. You can reset by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
Jo Bo

Clearing the codes consists of nothing more than disconnecting the battery for 1-2 minutes.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

If the O2 Sensor fixed the problem, the code will reset itself.

Reply to
CRWLR

Thanks guys... I replaced the sensor and the error cleared itself a day later.

Reply to
Mel P.