V70 Revving

We drive a 2001 V70 T5 and periodically (once a week) when accelerating from a stop the engine seems to catch and slip a gear, causing the RPMs to rev up.

The gears appear to catch and the acceleration then continues as normal.

Any ideas? We have had the software updates completed.

Thanks.

Reply to
sbc yahoo member

I've got a 2001 V70 2.4 that does the same thing, though maybe less frequently. I think the transmission's brain is getting old...

Reply to
<fargo