V70 tailgate lock behavior

I've read through my user manual but I don't find anything specific to this not-problem.

If I use the LOCK button on my driver door control panel to lock my Volvo and subsequently use a clicker to UNLOCK the doors, the tailgate does not unlock. I must use the driver door control panel button to unlock the tailgate. If the driver/passenger doors are already unlocked I have to hit the control panel button twice - lock, then unlock - before the tailgate will be unlocked.

Is this a "valet" feature? (Seems odd to have such on a wagon!) Is it a misbehavior that I should ask the dealer to correct?

Reply to
Wooly