1998 V70 fuel filter replacement

I have read on the internet that in order to replace the fuel filter on a 1998 V70 AWD, I have to access it through the cargo area. I opened the panels of the cargo area and I see two circular plates held with a couple of hex head screws with wires going into each of them.

Is the filter under one of them? There appears to be a rubber gasket of some kind underneath the plate, so I don't want to pull them up if I don't need to.

The front-most plate looks like it is under the cargo panel enough that I would have be dismount the panel from the bracket to even access it.

Reply to
tom_sawyer70