V70R For Sale in Toronto

Folks:

I have a 2000 V70R for sale in Toronto, Canada. Family situation forces me to part with this car; children starting to drive - too powerful for kids behind the wheel for the first time....

Is anyone interested? Does anyone have suggestions as to how to sell it locally to a good home? Auto Trader? Anything but a dealer....

Thanks, Henry

Reply to
Henry Greisman

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Reply to
Boris Mohar

Henry...you might give

a try.....

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Can you provide the details of the car? Or send them to me at jordan.britnell@sympatico(nospam).ca Just remove the bracketed characters.

Jordan. Henry Greisman wrote:

Reply to
Jabber

the v70r's are nice wagons.....someone will be snapping up a great product....what and why are some of the best 70r years?.....

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Reply to
sergecomeau