Volvo 240 1985 warning lights coming on.....

A month or so ago I noticed the warning lights flashing quickly once in a while. So quick I wasn't sure it wasn't just the sun hitting the dash. It is now happening more often and today seemed to happen with the brakes being used but not always. Brakes should be fine and car is running good with no problems. It is all of the warning lights that flash. Going over a big speed bump will also make them flash quickly but not always. Just a short in a wire? Which is usually really hard to find or something to worry about? I put off a 400 mile trip as it seems like a bad idea. I will of course likely have to take to my repair shop . I am good at fixing things myself and thought I'd ask here first. Thanks.

Reply to
Schwinn

Get your alternator of voltage regulator looked at. Just a suggestion.

Paul

Reply to
PM