Speakers in Lark

Any one know what size speakers will fit a 59 Lark on the rear parcel shelf and also in the front? I don't really want to cut in to anything like the doors so under dash speakers would be okay. The rear I could make another piece of card or thin ply to cover and save the original but don't want to cut any metal.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

Pat Drnec

I don't know if I saw them last time I was over but I was thinking of some thing like that. I saw some for the Blazer I used to have and that gave me the same idea.

How well did they fit?

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

If your original panels are good, remove and store, then make new ones out of a stiffer material to mount the speakers. Karl

Reply to
midlant

Very well - come on over and see.

Wizard of Oz wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Sounds like I should. I can possibly make it on a Saturday morning in a few weeks. I'll bring the Lark this time. It's not pretty but it's fun to drive.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

Reply to