Volvo 850 T5 1994 front wheel bearing

Hello all,

The front wheel bearing on my friend's Volvo is RS. Does anybody know the bearing number so I can source one through a bearing supplier.

Cheers

Daryl

PS It's not my Volvo, im writing this for a friend....

Reply to
Daz

You cant buy the bearing from Volvo. Volvo and OEM suppliers only sell the bearing with complete hub. You probably need to disassemble the one you have to find out what bearing is inside.

Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard

And, the assembly is welded together. the races are probably on the hub and spindle itself.

Doug Warner