Volvo headlight switch

Hi, I have a Volvo S70 non-turbo 1998 model. Recently, I bought a head light switch from e-bay and later I learnt that there were some recalls for this model. How do I find out if this switch is not a recalled one that I bought from e-bay. I bought this for very cheap price(US 5.00) where the new one cost about $65 Canadian. Thanks for any suggestions.

- K

Reply to
Ottawa Vehicles

As far as I know there were no recalls for the headlight switch. The recalls were for the wiring feeding the headlights. Check out this site. You won't get at the information but you can what recalls have been issued.

Jabber. 1999 S70. Loaded!

Ottawa Vehicles wrote:

Reply to
Jabber

Check with your local dealer it should be part of the recall

Reply to
Glenn