Cannot remove front bumper

OK, I removed the front spoiler and then unbolted the 2 side bolts on each side holding the side bumpers on. The front bumper is now apart
from the side bumpers.
I unbolted the 2 bolts on each side holding the bumper posts in the chassis
Now the bumper wiggles but cannot come loose. I looked around and unscrewed a few screws on plastic housings, but why is this thing stuck? Are the rubber mounts holding the bumper in the squares jammed in there?
Any ideas what I am missing?
Thanks, Jamie

Site Timeline