Volvo Owners Insurance UK

Has anyone got the telephone number of Volvo Insurance in Halifax.Yorkshire, I know it starts 01422. Thanks in anticipation J. R. Alsop

Reply to
J.R.Alsop

Yes, it's 01422 325808 - I still had the paperwork out from phoning them this morning to renew my insurance!

Reply to
Bonnet Lock

Try asking at: 0800 238 239

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.