Wanted: V40 repair manual on CD

Can anyone help??? Maybe we can exchange?

GGG

Reply to
GGG

I didn't even know they were available on CD? Are they also available for the Volvo 440 ?

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Hoeben

I have a VADIS 2 CD set which might be of use..I think it covers upto 2001.

I have used it a couple of times, and I am lead to believe this is what the main dealers use.

Reply to
Craig Cheesman

Yes, Vadis is still main catalog for all Volvo parts and information.

Ofcourse you are aware, that it isn't leagal to use that whithout lisence? :-)

Jas

Reply to
Jukka Suomela

I have the dvd 2003 version, if interested, contact me w/ title : VADIS DVD snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com