Warm Center Console

I recently purchased a 2001 S80. I've noticed the center console is warm to the touch. Not hot, but pretty warm. Since we're having hot weather right now it may just be road heat and an insulation issue. But I guess I'm wondering if its a characteristic with the S80 and/or if I should be concerned.

Any experience with this out there?

Don

PS: So far, I really like the car!

Reply to
Don & Sharon

Seems normal - mine is the same. -99 S80 2,9. My previous V40 2.0 had same warm console. rgds Johan, Stockholm, Sweden. "Don & Sharon" skrev i meddelandet news:4JGSa.111797$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...

Reply to
JohanE