97 S-10 Blazer 4DR center console noise

I have had an intermittent noise near/under the center console. It sound as if something is unraveling or like a mouse is scratching on plastic. It seem to be increasing in frequnecy. It happens every 1-3 minutes. I have not noticed any other oddities happening at the same time as I hear this noise, tach & speedo don't change. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Reply to
patmatne