What is Schedule maintainance, C70?

Greetings all...

Where can I find on the internet, a list of scheduled maintenance for a 2000 Volvo C70.

I've googled around, no luck.. lots of books, though!

Bought mine used and that booklet was missing... thanks!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

Don't know about on-line - but I've got a Haynes Manual which covers it. I could scan the relevant page and email it to you if that would help. Is your email addesss (above) valid - maybe by removing 'not'?

Reply to
Roger Mills

try here:

where you will find:

Reed

thank you Roger..you did hit the email address on the head...I was indeed looking at the Chilton books but they are more than I am capable of doing.. but, check out the next thread.. the chart I had hope for...

thankd you very much!

Roger Mills wrote:

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie