What to do with my 142?

Hello All I have a 1973 Volvo 142. Mechanically it is in pretty good shape. The body is rusting away faster than I can patch it. I don't really know what to do with it. I've driven this car steadily for five years and it has only ever broken down once.

I've reached the point where throwing money at it seems senseless. Do I donate it to charity? Do I part it out? Do I sell it?

What are your thoughts? Regards Russ

Reply to
Russ

Try to sell it on craigslist.

If that fails, part it out, again through craigslist.

Reply to
Mr. V

If it's a 142E with original fuel injection, it's considered a Classic. You should be able to find a collector to buy it cheap as long as it can be fixed or used for lots of parts.

Reply to
Leftie