2007 S60 Windshield Trim Loose

Hello All

I have a 2007 Volvo S60 and the windshield trim on the driver's side is a little loose. The trim rattles a bit at highways speeds and I don't want it to get worse or go flying off. On closer inspection, I noticed that a few of the clips seem to be broken, or at least misaligned.

My Question: What do any of you suggest for a repair? Is this something I should leave to a professional?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Regards Russ

Reply to
Russ