Where to find chassis number? '93 850

I need to replace left and right rear parking cables, and need to know my Volvo 850's "chassis number" ?

shows two Wagner parts, F133315 and F133320.

F133315 shows "To Chassis # 947066" and F133320 shows "From Chassis #

947066"

I talked to rockauto.com rep on phone, he says that's the number of my particular chassis (a serial number), and the replacement parts differ due to different designs on different chassis numbers.

Anyone know how to get the chassis number?

Thanks!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Mayer

Your VIN number takes the form YV1xxxxNyzzzzzz where the z's are the chassis number.

Reply to
User

Hello Mike:

On Volvos, the chassis number is the last 6 digits of the VIN number.

Reply to
doc

Got it. Thanks very much!

Reply to