Trade 850 remote fobs?

Hi all,

I picked up a used remote fob that looks like the right one for my car (1995 850 GLT) but it is _slightly_ different (the two buttons on the face emit a slight click when pressed) and it's probably from a later year. I've tried programming it using the method posted on this board and no luck. Also, I have one remote for my car and it loo

As a super-long longshot does anyone a) need an 850 remote fob; b) have the capability to identify what year this unit is from based on serial numbers; c) have the wrong fob (or an extra fob) for a 1995 model?

Let me know if you need/want it and especially if you have a spare

1995 fob lying around.

Cheers, Blurp

Reply to
blurp