where to get s80 t6 rim

I hit s pothole and bent, no cracked my front rim. Dealer wants too much money. Does anyone know where I can buy a new or used rim for my car.

Thanks much

Reply to
Ralph

Have you tried calling one of those places that repairs rims? I've seen some pretty impressive work, and it should be a lot cheaper than a new one.

Reply to
James Sweet

if it is cracked...you won't want to fix it...just watch eBay for "s80 wheels"...know the name of your rim...or upgrade...i sold one of my s80 rims these...and saw a number of other folks selling s80 wheels...good luck !! watch those potholes....i hit a dandy...i was doing about 70...saw it...braked hard...tries to miss it, but didn't...i hit it so hard...the cd popped out while it was playing...BANG...it was a very hard hit...pissed my off...car drove fine...but i dinged the rim good...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Reply to
G Klein