electrical diagram for Altima2000

I don't have 2000 Nissan Altima Service Manual, but I need electrical diagrams for Altima 2000 GXE. Can anybody help me this that? Thank you.

Reply to
gvk

You can probably copy the portions you need in the library -- they most likely will have the haynes manual or similar. Email me if you can't find it. Remco

Reply to
Remco

I found Service Manuals complete or partial for my both cars (old and new) on EBAY, in a form of CD or paper parts list. Believe Haynes?Chilton did not go beyond 1999 yet, so didn't buy their books but it was great fir 1994 Oldsmobile which they covered. Nissan cnahnged chassis since 2000 thats why I think yuou better not use pre-2000 model years books.

So check Ebay for your Altima and ASK SELLER IF THEIR STUFF INCLUDES WIRING DIAGRAMS, BEFORE BUYING because my parts list does NOT but CD i got from eBAY DOES COVER 2004 sENTRA ELECTICALS

Reply to
Mark Levitski