300 tdi Wiring diagram wanted

Can anyone direct me to a source for the wiring diagrams for a 1996 300TDi Disco. My Haynes manual helpfully tells me that they were not available at the time of publishing. Thanks Davy M.

Reply to
David Murray

I could photocopy the pages from my Haynes manual if you like, which seems to have them (2004 edition). If so, email me at paul (at) vigay.com

Reply to
Paul

get on ebay and buy rave cd i do belive it is on there

Reply to
tomtom

try

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Download complete - Good result!

Thanks for the link.

Davy M.

Reply to
David Murray

Have you tried searching for 'rave cd' on bay?

Thanks for the info though. Davy M.

Reply to
David Murray

Typing in Landrover as well helps a lot! Davy M.

Reply to
David Murray