XC90

Hi. Has anyone got a Volvo XC90 if so have they had any problems etc what do they honestly think about it. I'm thinking of getting one but have heard (rumour) one or two things about the handling . ron

Reply to
Ron Williams

If it doesn't handle right get the dealer to set up the front and rear tracking to your satisfaction.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Hmm, apart from the room it takes to turn, I can´t really complain.

For an SUV, it´s a rather lithe car.

K.

Reply to
Karsten Winkovics