Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I'll PAY for instructions on changing S80 T6 timing belt!
Surely someone, somewhere has or can get to and copy a factory workshop manual, with instructions on changing a timing belt on a S80 T6. Dealer quotes $1300 to do it....fucking insane!
2
2

b230F info about fuel line
Hello, I would like to know if the flexible tubing going from the fuel pump to the injection system has to be a high pressure tubing or not. After several years of good service it is starting to crack...
4
4

ac vbelt replacement 740 gle
hi, i just bought a volvo! yay! so, it's 740 gle wagon. the ac isn't working, but when i checked under the hood, the v-belt was missing. can you tell me how easy it is to put the belt on myself?...
9
9

What's wrong with Volvo (the Redux)
Well, if you look at all of those carefully, you'll see that that they're all about surprising power and performance (the PT is bullshit but the cruiser it imitates wasn't). They were also (barely)...
17
17

Resetting the oil change "Service" light on a 740
Hi all, How can one reset (or disable ?) the "Service" light on a 740 GLE ? I'd like to begin changing the oil myself but don't want the light coming on all of the time. Thanks much, Perk (:>)
4
4

problem with RTI Navigation System V70 - who has experience?
just bought a brand new volvo V70 turbo sport some troubles with my RTI Navigation System anybody who has a similar system in order for me to exchange my experience and issues? many thanks. jos
1
1

1995 850 Turbo Wagon Oil Cooler Line popping off
I have good one here, my oil cooler inlet line is popping off and oil is shooting out. I reconnect and you can hear when it happens after 30 seconds. Connection appears secure. I changed oil and...
1
1

Sorry....that was suppost to be 122-s...lol
update Bob

Finding parts for 120-S 1966
Hi all. Have a project sitting in my garage.... what's the best way to start on hooking up for parts and such? Thanks, Bob
1
1

Headlamp masking pattern for taking a UK car to Europe?
This question may sound completey bizarre to readers in some countries, but here in Europe if you take your car from the UK (right hand drive ) to the rest of Europe (left hand drive), or vice versa,...
1
1

ABS Module Repair
Has anyone had any experience having the ABS Module repair (where you remove the module, send it out, and they repair with the "lifetime" guarantee)? I've seen several posts on here about it, but...
7
7

Change oil in M90
Can't find any drain / fill / level plugs like in M46 and M47... Am I missing something or is it not possible without removing the box? Regards, Bengt
8
8

V70 Classic - Front Strut Brace
1998 UK Spec V70 Classic 2.5 10V I notice on eBay that you can buy a genuine Volvo front strut brace. Has anybody fitted one to their car, and if so what handling improvements (if any) did you notice?...
1
1

FS. new Bosch fuel filter (eastern Canada)
New 0 450 905 601 $5 located in Nova Scotia fits 240 740's etc
3
3

Volvo XE90 vs. XC90, what's the difference
I know the XC90, but read an article about a XE, but I can't find any decent information about it. Is it a miss spelling, or a nickname? Regards Peter
1
1