Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CD's Navtech Volvo V40
Hallo, Heeft er iemand CD's voor het navigatie systeem van Volvo V40. Benelux, Duitsland, Frankrijk en Italie? Al vast bedankt. Groeten Jeroen
1
1

carfax help please.
Can someone please run a carfax for me. VIN: YV1NC53D21J022497 Thanks a million in advance.
2
2

B20 motor on ebay (Austria)
$21136898

Oil change capacity Volvo 240 wagon
I have misplaced my Volvo manuals, is it 4 quarts with replacement of the oil filter? Last time I paid someone to do it.
5
5

Parting Out 86/87 740
I have a 87 740 Turbo (sans engine) body excellent but would suggest harness. Also 86 engine and transmission in very good condition (non Turbo) and the original transmission from the 87 Turbo. I am...
2
2

Electrical system failing?
Hello Recently my volvo was worked on by some repairmen and suddenly I begin to notice many electrical system failures. First, the right back signal light seems to turn into ambulance-type flashing...

1993 850 keyless remotes
I am looking for a 1993 Volvo 850 keyless remote. Does anyone have one to sell? I have been checking e-bay and there are none available.

Yet Another Replacement Wheel Question.....
I'm replacing the wheels on my 86 740 turbo in order to relieve some bent wheel wobble. In my research, I've read that there are some wheels that I can buy that just bolt onto the lugs without regard...

s40 headlight bulbs
Hi I've got a 98 UK S40 and the right side daylight bulb keeps on dying, the full beam bulb is okay and has not had to be replaced but the right side daylight one has been replaced a number of times,...
4
4

Conversion of Dana 30 to positraction.
Has anyone done a rear axle conversion on the plain Jane Dana 30 to positraction. I'm thinking of doing it on my '89 740 trubo 5 speed with ABS. Pete
1
1

V70 Passenger Compartment fresh air filter
Hi all - Where is the exact location of the passenger compartment fresh air filter for a 2000 model V70? As a part of the 30K service, I'd like to replace it. Is it underneath the passenger side...
1
1

Power Seat Question
The passenger side power seat on our Volvo 850 (95) stopped working properly a couple of weeks ago. It would recline the seatback but would not move it back up (each time the switch was pushed it only...
5
5

Passenger side backup light not working??
Subject light is not working. Bulb appears to be Ok, so do connections. Any suggestions? Thanks, Marv
2
2

No power on my Volvo V40 on LPG and Gas
I have a ´02 Volvo V40 with LPG and Gas (Bi fuel) with no power at all. Hitting the trottle on 2500 rpm in the highest gear has nearly affect on the speed. At 4000 rpm the reaction is better... Can...
5
5

S40 2002 lock and immobilizer problem
S40 2002 Volvo, for some unknown reason the doors lock for no explained reason as might be described in owners manual. For a almost a year thought this was figment of imagination. Second problem has...