Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dealer experience NH, MA ?
Any comments on dealers Dalzell in Mass or Lovering in NH, either positive or not? Sales, service, other? Thanks
1
1

electrical mystery
every once in awhile we discover the battery (otherwise ok) has gone dead in our '97 960 wagon. when the ignition is turned to the starting position, there is a rapid clicking sound but the engine...
3
3

93 Turbo Wagon
Two questions please. My torque converter will not always lock. Is fails more times than it works. Is there a relay that controls this and where is it? Transmission works great in all other modes....
1
1

91 940 some misfire
Hi, I have a 91 940 with b204E and 214000Km. the engine misfire, not a lot but misfire. the head and valves was revised the past summer, and the compression ratio is very good. no coolant or oil...
1
1

cruise control
I have a 2004 XC90. When in cruise control, and I accelerate using the cruise control +, occasionally there is a marked reduction in engine performance with a warning message that states"reduced...
1
1

Water leak into back seat?
I have water leaking through the rear of my car onto the rear back seat carpet and making my car smell horrible! There is water in the space where the spare tire is and it is obviously going through...
7
7

Aaaarg! Battery went dead and now my radio says "code".
The battery died in my 87 850 estate and now my radio is locked. The previous owner didn't have the code. Any idea how I can resurrect my radio? Guy
17
17

New remote fob for XC90 on Ebay
I need a second remote fob for my XC90 and there are some on Ebay. Do I need the bar code for these to be re-programmed or can a Volvo dealership program without? Here;s the remote link Thanx for any...
2
2

'05 XC90 T6 Drivers window won't stop at top!
I just purchased a 2005 Xc90 and found that the drivers window won't stop at the top but recycles back down as though it has met an obstruction, rather than returned "home". I also notice that when I...

FS: 740 B230F engine tune up parts
My daughter just wrecked my beloved 1985 740. New parts never installed: *Timing belt (list $30) *Timing belt tensioner (list $89) * full Bosch distributor and cap (includes new Hall Effect sensor -...

Tires for 2003 S60
I need tires for my wife's S60. The size is 215 / 55 R 16. We live in So California, so no snow or rough roads. In fact she mostly drives just around town. I'm looking for something with a good ride...
15
15

90 Volvo 740 GLE
There's this 90 740 GLE listed on ebay at an auto donation yard that I'm thinking of bidding on. It's close to my home, so I went out and started it up. They claim that it runs rough, but shouldn't be...
27
27

'92 240GL No Instrument lights
Specifically, these are the lights that illiminate the clock, speedometer and engine temp, fuel tank gauges behind the steering wheel. One day they worked. The next day, none of them worked. There...
14
14

1997 Volvo 850 sedan, non-turbo, plethora of electrical problems
Ah, the ghost is in MY machine......so I have a '97 Volvo 850 sedan, non- turbo, and I think it may be possessed. I've owned the car for about two and a half years, and for the first year or so the...
3
3

2000 S40 immobilizer
Hi all, I have an S40 with only one key to start the engine. I took it to few local locksmiths' equipped with immo key reader/writer to get clonned but they say my key's transponder is a crypto 44...
6
6