Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rims tyres tires
Drove a V70 on 18 inch rims with rubber bands called tyres ( tires ), There were small lumps on the inside of the rims where the wheel is not supported . Maybe out of round rim as the tires tyres...

From Mercedes 180 Station to Volvo V70
A huge experiance;-))
1
1

selling my Volvo 740 t 1990 interested ?Any one know about the Volvo 2004 Aktiv turbo please ?
After many years but few kilometre's of faithful service I am selling my 1990 740 Turbo . 210.000 Ks 80.000 in 11 years mainly between capital Synthetic oils in the Tranny and engine serviced every...

240 Turbo, slightly modded
Cheers, U. out drift with Volvo terror with b21et engine from Volvo 240 turbo first test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wAYXPNVdfE&feature=plcp builder named Rickard Nilsson filmmaker named Mikael...

Service alert indicator '97 V70
How do I reset the indicator lamp to stay off, now that I've done the service?

2007 V50 rattle when starting
I have a 2007 V50 2.4i which has a noise I haven't been able to locate. It's an intermittent "rattle" when starting, just after the engine fires, and lasts for no more than a few seconds. It never...
2
2

S40 dash rattle/vibration
1
1

'97 V70 A/C clutch removal?
I want to re-shim the air conditioner clutch, but there's not much clearance or access. I unscrewed the 6mm fixing bolt (10mm spanner). The clutch is still tightly attached. There are some 5mm...
1
1

850 TDI engine sealing ring between oil-cooler and bracket identical with AUDI part
Volvo 850 TDI 1997 5 drs station wagon with automatic gear box. Volvo part 1328232, a sealing ring between the oil cooler and the bracket in not any more supplied by Volvo. Since this engine is an...

Volvo takes wraps off V60 Racing wagon in São Paulo
From AB After the tease, the Volvo V60 Racing was unveiled last week at Brazil's São Paulo Auto Show. A motorsports-tuned version of the V60 wagon, it wears a throwback paint scheme that celebrates...

Volvo launches Heritage Club for owners of older and high-mileage cars
From AB Recognizes Owners for Brand Loyalty and High Mileage ROCKLEIGH, N.J. (Oct. 25, 2012) - Volvo Cars of North America (VCNA) will launch the new Volvo Heritage Club on Nov. 1 as a way to...

Volvo takes final orders for C30, production ends this December
From AB Volvo PR statement to Autoblog about the C30's future: "Launched as a model year 2008, the Volvo C30 is a dynamic, fun-to-drive car that helped us connect with enthusiasts and also fulfilled...

745: backseat bachrest sticks, how to release
Can't solve the lock of the backrest of the backseat of my 745 to tilt it forward (the wider, two-seat part). Pulling the wire to release the lever is fruitless. The other lock behind the driver's...

850 station wagon door remote control won´t o perate doors - lights flash normally
Volvo 850 TDI station wagon, model 1997 Since some months the remote control door opening does not work properly. Sometimes it only closes the doors but does not close them. Now it does neither open...
10
10

2013 Volvo V40 R-Design is swift safety in high style
From AB Volvo Car Corporation launches V40 R-Design: Dynamic look and agile drive for individualists with a fast pace Launched in stunning Rebel Blue, the new Volvo V40 R-Design is a perfect match for...