1983 VW GTI - FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE FUEL FILTER IS FOR A 1983 VW GTI? I GOT ONE THINKING IT WOULD LIKE LIKE OTHER ONES I'VE REPLACED....

PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU

JENNIFER

Reply to
BruiseLee

It should be in the engine compartment on the left side near the battery. It will be metal with 2 fuel lines bolted to it. New metal gasket help it seal well so you don't leak fuel. ;-)

Oh and turn off the caps please!

dave