PARTING OUT: 97 Jetta GT..front end destroyed..

I've got a 97 Jetta GT that I'm parting out, front end parts are manglaed..except grill (oddly enough)

Loads of goodies still on there. Interior, pretty much everything except gauge cluster

Thanks MIke

416 878 1484
Reply to
Michael Herman

I am looking for a glove box, trim on passenger front door, bottom trim on drivers side. Any of the following available and if so how much??

Cheers Dawsha

Reply to
DJM