2000 BTL airbag and CE light after not starting 4 times???

My 2000 1.8t Beetle's airbag light and check engine light are on after the car wouldn't start 4 times. It was running fine but after I parked for about 20 minutes it would turn over but not stay running. It would die out after about a second. It did this about 4 times. Then when it finally stayed running the CE light and the airbag light popped on and has stayed on. The car is now running fine. When this was happening I forcebly straightened the steering wheel because my wheels were turned in the parking place and the steering wheel was blocking my view of the dash. I don't know if this had anything to do with it?

Reply to
lolajoker