2001 VR6 - Combi-valve / cross over valve / P codes

Hoping a VW 'guru' out there. I have an engine check light on, 2001 VR6. In checking the codes, there are several, P0420, 0445, 1472, 0140, 0141... and a few others but all seem to relate to Cat system bank 1, evap control short to ground, O2 sensor, bank 1, no activity... I have the service manual, and think the problem is somewhere around the Combi-Valve or the cross over valve.

I can not identify the codes, 0102, 0414, 0031 and 0037. Can anyone point me to these code descriptions?

Thanks

Scott

Reply to
Scott C