88 VW Cabriolet Hesitates When Hot

My 88 VW Cabriolet runs fine when it is cool but hesitates quite a bit as it starts heating up. I have replaced the distributor cap, plug wires, fuel filter and had the coil checked. I have also tried injector cleaner as advised by a local VW expert. Any fresh ideas from anyone?

Reply to
JimBob

My 88 VW Cabriolet runs fine when it is cool but hesitates quite a bit as it starts heating up. I have replaced the distributor cap, plug wires, fuel filter and had the coil checked. I have also tried injector cleaner as advised by a local VW expert. Any fresh ideas from anyone?

Reply to
JimBob

My 88 VW Cabriolet runs fine when it is cool but hesitates quite a bit as it starts heating up. I have replaced the distributor cap, plug wires, fuel filter and had the coil checked. I have also tried injector cleaner as advised by a local VW expert. Any fresh ideas from anyone?

Reply to
JimBob
[[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]

My 88 VW Cabriolet runs fine when it is cool but hesitates quite a bit as it starts heating up. I have replaced the distributor cap, plug wires, fuel filter and had the coil checked. I have also tried injector cleaner as advised by a local VW expert. Any fresh ideas from anyone?

Reply to
JimBob

My 88 VW Cabriolet runs fine when it is cool but hesitates quite a bit as it starts heating up. I have replaced the distributor cap, plug wires, fuel filter and had the coil checked. I have also tried injector cleaner as advised by a local VW expert. Any fresh ideas from anyone?

Reply to
JimBob

My 88 VW Cabriolet runs fine when it is cool but hesitates quite a bit as it starts heating up. I have replaced the distributor cap, plug wires, fuel filter and had the coil checked. I have also tried injector cleaner as advised by a local VW expert. Any fresh ideas from anyone? thanks, jb

Reply to
JimBob