92 Passat Tire pressure Winter vs. Summer/

I was babbling on about tire pressure.

My car is used, no manuals and nothing in the door jams around about tire pressure. I have all seasons - and the VW mechanic filled up to abotu 32 psi all around.

What does the manual say about the 92 Passat tire pressure? Front and back are the same?

Any differences in pressure between summer and winter?

Thanks,

Tmuld.

Reply to
Tavish Muldoon

If my '91 GTI is anything to go by, summer and winter is no difference. They should be inflated a bit higher (a few PSI) if heavy load vs light load. And the back is less than the front (about 29 front vs. 26 back). 32 all around for yours is probably not too far off the mark.

Reply to
Matt B.

the psi info is on the inside of the gas cap door

Reply to
RLGIRSCH