93 Turbo Diesel Timing Belt

Hi all, i have replaced my timing belt after getting some headwork done, it all runs well but the timing belt seems to be sliding off the injection pump sprocket. I made sure that the belt was tight, as I said the car runs great but I am woried that that belt will come off and ..... :-( It sits about 1mm off the pump sprocket

Thanks, George

Reply to
George