95 jetta differential bearing experience

Has anyone here had to change the differential drive shaft bearings on a 95 jetta? I don't have a parts explosion so I don't know what I'm getting into. Any help is appreciated.

Tim

Reply to
News

This is an area where special measuring tools are required for adjusting pre-load and backlash, (AKA VAG dumbell set) shims are used. Buying rebuilt is probably better off.

Reply to
Regal953