95 jetta upper starter bolt

I'm having trouble getting to the upper starter bolt on my 95 jetta

2.0. It seems there should be a bolt to loosen the wire harness, but I can;t seem to feel it. I see where the bolt sould go though holding up the starter though. Anybody have any tips? Thx!
Reply to
joemamy

Can't recall for that year, but most VW wire harness near starter attach to the upper starter bolt with a nut (13mm???).

Reply to
LG