99 Golf rear window won't stay up

Any one have a fix for the right rear passenger window on my golf. Window won't stay closed. Every time I hit a bump it slides down a little bit. Thanks, Dieter

Reply to
DThies1008

I assume its a crank window! Best bet is to take out the window regulator & make sure everything is tight!

Reply to
Craig Williams

Replace regulator or just duct-tape it shut depending on how much $$$ you wish to spend?

Reply to
Woodchuck

no it's electric. removed panel but don't know what is wrong

Reply to
DThies1008

thanks, haven't tried tape. match pack jammed between window and opening doesn't work

Reply to
DThies1008