Aftermarket Horns for 01 cabby?

My 91 cabby that Im fixing up came with no horns?

What is a good sounding horn that would mount in the spaces where the old horns should have been?

My cabby has a rabbit front end,fenders,grill, Headlites, ECT.

Reply to
Bat- Man

I'd vote for using some Hella air horns. You'll have to put the trumpets somewhere else though (under the hood most likely) because of the shape of them.

Reply to
Matt B.

I have the two horn setup, , they also make a three horn job as well.

In addition to the air horns you can pick up real Hella electric replacements too. They are coiled like snails, but are red.

Which ever way you go be sure to use quality wire if you need any new stuff, and wire in a relay as you don't want the horn's electricity going through the switch. (Plug and play setup need not worry.)

TBerk

Well, in the spirit of "The Dukes of Hazard" but remembering that it is a German car, perhaps a set that plays "Deutchland, Deutchland Uber Alles"?

;)

Rich

Reply to
Richard Thomas