Anenna Replacement - 1999 Eurovan - HELP!!!!

Ok, is there any other reasonable way to replace the antenna on a 1999 Eurovan without removing the LF quarter panel? I've poked and prodded several ways to gain access to the antenna, once the collar-nut is removed, to no avail. AT this point, I'm tempted to inatall a horizontal/internal one.

I suppose if there is no other way, I'll pull the quarter panel. I just hate to do so, if there IS an alternate method.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Chris

Reply to
Chris