Any reccommendations for VW service in Toronto?

I am looking for an inexpensive (but good) non dealership VW friendly repair service in Toronto. I would be open to a home based situation for non hoist work?Any one out there? 8) Michael

1987 VW Golf
Reply to
mkl1

Yes I know of someone at exactly 16th ave. and Woodbine. His name is CAM and his phone # is 905 477- 4630. I just got my car done AND WAS HAPPY. a BIT HARD TO UNDERSTAND HIS ENGLISH at first though so be patient.He is from Europe and only works on VW and Audi cars. He does have hoist too and does this as his hobby now as he owned his own shop befor and is now retired. He will explain and show you what you need. Try him out anyways. If you do go tell him Monica sent you :)

Reply to
mizmoe

Moved away a couple of years ago, but I always had work done at E&C Motors on Kingston Rd, just east of Victoria Park. I think they're now called Nick's Auto Repair (or something similar). Same folks running it, just added another partner (Nick). Karl, John & Nick all know their stuff. Reasonable pricing, usually get stuff right the first time around. rgds, g.

Reply to
Gerry Wolfe