Anyone know whats kinda ohms reading I should be getting from a good coil?(91 jetta)

Anyone know whats kinda ohms reading I should be getting from a good coil in a 91 jetta?

Reply to
gutlessjetta

What engine do you have? PL, 9A, GX, MZ, HT, RD, RV, or PF? Should be stamped on the engine block facing towards front of car. There's a table in Bentley, but it's too much to retype it all here with all the engine variations, but I'll look up your particular car.

Reply to
twong