Attn: A4 owners

you need this, found while looking for something else
it's an A4 headlight switch (european) for $20. get a parking light
position and rear fog light switch.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Some claim that the switches made in China are no good. Good switches cost a bit more than that. I have no actually knowledge of that. I bought a less expensive switch a few years ago and it worked great in my toolbox. I finally got E-code lights with fogs for Christmas. That relatively inexpensive (but not $20 cheap) switch has worked so far. E-code lights with Osram 55-60 watt lamps are much better than the American code lights. Watch that some vendors sell lights with crappy Chinese lamps. "Improved" lamps with light reducing, glare increasing blue coating. Also cheap lamps may not have the UV reducing coating that reduces the degradation of the plastic lenses.
That said if someone want to buy a pair of higher wattage blue coated bulbs and a pair of 55-60 watt clear bulbs, all probably made in China for $15 plus shipping let me know. Those lamps would be the H4 variety.