Attn: A4 owners

you need this, found while looking for something else

it's an A4 headlight switch (european) for $20. get a parking light position and rear fog light switch.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

not for the early A4s with the switch on the column! :-(

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Some claim that the switches made in China are no good. Good switches cost a bit more than that. I have no actually knowledge of that. I bought a less expensive switch a few years ago and it worked great in my toolbox. I finally got E-code lights with fogs for Christmas. That relatively inexpensive (but not $20 cheap) switch has worked so far. E-code lights with Osram 55-60 watt lamps are much better than the American code lights. Watch that some vendors sell lights with crappy Chinese lamps. "Improved" lamps with light reducing, glare increasing blue coating. Also cheap lamps may not have the UV reducing coating that reduces the degradation of the plastic lenses.

That said if some>you need this, found while looking for something else

Reply to
Jim Behning