Dead or Alive?????

Has by some strange miracle everybody's VWs started running? Seems like an eon since a new post came up.

Reply to
LG

Now why did you have to mention that! Remember NO news is GOOD news usually! lol

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Well, actually my 88 won't start... Does that count?

Reply to
PeterD

It only counts if it is something more than a dead battery...

Reply to
LG

Crap, now I'll have to test it again!

Reply to
PeterD

"LG" wrote in news:hj749r$ic3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

My 2002 Passat runs like a top. My only complaint is the high prices the dealer charges for parts and service. Other than that I like the car, which I purchased new in 2002. It looks just as modern as all the new cars and the car has everything I want in a car.

Reply to
Jack