car locking on it own

I have a 2003 jetta tdi. My cars seems to have a ghost inside of it, it has started locking on its own with the key in the ignition, when I'm not in it. I'll pull the key, exit the car and not hit lock on the remote, and it still locks by its self, any ideas what could be wrong? I'm taking it to the dealer Tuesday. Thanks

Reply to
Mike Oxbig

possible that it could be a bad transmitter sending the signal whenever it feels like it, possible bad sending unit for power locks malfunctioning with temp/humidity changes, possible ghost, haha jk. what conditions does it lock, after driving, while driving, rainy days, hot days, cold days?

Reply to
The Burns