Vague class-action lawsuit notices

I got a couple things in the mail today talking about class-action lawsuits for certain VW cars. One mentions model years 1999-2005 Passat
(VIN with "1K" in position 7 and 8) equipped with sunroof and 2006-2007 Golf/GTI A5 (VIN with "1K" in position 7 and 8) equipped with sunroof, and the other mentions 2001-2007 New Beetles with VIN below 3VW---1C-7M514779, 2001-2005 Jetta wagon A4 (VIN with "1J" in position 7 and 8) and 2001-2006 Golf A4, GTI A4 (VIN with "1J" in position 7 and 8) equipped with sunroof.
I have a 2009 Rabbit, so it sounds like this recall doesn't apply to me, but these recall notices seem vague about what the recall is about. I remember reading about recalls here in this newsgroup several months ago, related to coil packs, but since these notices mention "equipped with sunroof", I'm wondering if the issues are related to the sunroofs?
Also, is there a chance that my 2009 VW Rabbit will end up under a recall/class action suit?
Leaking front sunroof drains
--
Government is the bull in the china shop of liberty.

In wrote:

Not leaking, but blocked.
If it's the same notice I received, the only thing you'll get out of it is a one-page insert for your owners manual, updating the periodic maintenance schedule to include inspecting and cleaning the drains every 40,000 miles or 2 years.
I'm sure the lawyers got quite a bit more.
Oh, wait ...
As a Passat owner, I get instructions to remove the cover of the "plenum panel" to inspect and clean the water drains there at the same interval.
Now, what's the plenum panel, and where is it?
--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN snipped-for-privacy@iphouse.com

On 05/28/2010 08:44 AM, Bert Hyman wrote:

I assume the cowl.
and the sunroof drains have been a problem with VWs since the beginning of time... or at least 1984 (oldest 'dub I've owned) the drains in my '02 GTI actually blocked up before I thought to clean them, but the dealer cleaned 'em for free way back in the day.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel