Cold Air Intake for new Passat

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find a cold air intake for a 2002 Passat? I can find them all over the place for the Jetta and Golf, but none specifically for the Passat.

Thanks

Reply to
TLN

Never mind on this one. I spoke with a rep from Neuspeed, and they informed me that the location/placement of the filter is limited in the Passat, and that a aftermarket intake would actually let in more hot air thus decreasing the performance.

It looks like I will have to follow some of the homemade remedies for this listed in this group.

Reply to
TLN