Cold weather rear suspension creak noise over bumps??

Hi all, I've noticed that when weather is cold , my rear suspension or shocks seem to emit a fairly loud creaking sound when going over bumps as if it is grinding , It sounds like lube is need somewhere should I be worried of something greater ?

Has anyone experienced this sound ? I have a 4mo '02.

John

begin 666 confused.gif M1TE&.#EA#P`6`)'_`/______`````/___R'Y! $```,`+ `````/`!8`0 (_ MW&2&N2P!H6@OVMN2WC7,^$D.EBE:5F[J

Reply to
JRmtl

I get that, on my non-4motion '03. I figured it was the torsion bars, but your 4motion wouldn't have those. It goes away when the weather warms up, and I haven't heard of any recalls/TSBs about it, so I'm not worried (yet).

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith