compatibility of cabriolet top frames....

I am considering buying a top/frame/headline off of a guy who's parting out an 88 cabriolet. Seems like a good deal and seems like less work than installing a new top on the existing frame.....IF --> they are compatible in terms of bolts, etc.

I have an 82, he has an 88. As far as you guys know, are the frames identical or will I need to McGyver some stuff.....

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
mikedawg