Dealer Lied about NB

An update - The Atty General says that I have a slam dunk case. The dealer is being coy saying that a new car is one sold within 6 months/6,000 miles of its' in-service date. Unfortunately for him the car was sold 11 months after the in-service date. I'll keep you all informed. David

Reply to
D&LBusch

I never had a doubt. Can you imagine how many other dealerships have been doing this and have never gotten caught?

Go get em, Tiger!!!

Reply to
Peter Parker

A new car is one that has never before been titled. Once it's titled ... it's used.

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

Bingo...that's exactly what it is.

Reply to
Matt B.

Reply to
D&LBusch

Take the damage and part of the penalty and upgrade to a new Turbo S, I have one and it is a major blast to drive.

Scott

Reply to
Scott

Reply to
D&LBusch

I like to think of it as the rocket-power skates that Wiley Coyote used to get from ACME, but with more control.

Reply to
Scott

Reply to
D&LBusch